Registered Nurse (RN) Team Coordinator
RN-Bachelor's Level Degree
Required: Case Management - 3 years
Preferred: Supervisory - Previous experience
Required: Registered Nurse
Preferred: Basic Life Support
Required: Communication, Critical Thinking, Service Orientation
For Integrated Care Management departments, specialty certification required within one year of eligibility (ACM, CCM, CCCTM or RN-BC). For other service lines, certification based on specialty area required within one year of eligibility. BLS (if in a clinical setting).
Keyword: Registered Nurse, RN, management, leader, CCC+, managed care
Equal Opportunity Employer
the entire Tidewater area including both the southside, peninsula, Williamsburg, North Hampton and Accomack counties and outskirts.
$10,000 sign on bonus for qualified candidates
The Registered Nurse Team Coordinator will: * Effectively provide guidance and oversight of this instrumental multiple employee team
* Travel out in the field in the entire Tidewater region to support the Care Coordinators
* Possess a minimum of 3 years of case management experience
* Possess a minimum of 1 year of experience with vulnerable populations
* Assist in conducting tag-alongs and touch points when necessary
* Possess superb time-management and organizational skills
* Effectively communicate with all levels of the team
* Demonstrate appropriate conflict resolution skills
* Possess and maintain satisfactory standing as a RN
Phone and Laptop will be provided. Mandatory training is provided.