IP Paralegal / Contract Attorney
TEMPORARY IP PARALEGAL/CONTRACT ATTORNEY
LOCATION: Washington, D.C. (metro-accessible)
ANTICIPATED ASSIGNMENT DURATION: 3-9 months
Leading D.C. law firm has an immediate need for an IP Paralegal or Contract Attorney with ITC 337 experience; 3-5 years of IP experience ideal.
Responsibilities will include…
- Cite-checking and proofreading
- Familiarity with ITC, 337 proceedings, and EDIS (ITC e-filing system)
- Creating shell documents and form pleadings
- Preparing for and scheduling depositions
- Maintaining case documents and preparing briefing binders
- Preparing and tracking exhibits
- Providing trial support
Please submit your resume in Word format to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!