Fixation Marketing seeks an experienced marketing professional to join its growing team as Account Director.
This position is the lead strategist for agency accounts and supervises the account team. This individual manages client relationships and workflow for all strategy and deliverables. The position is also responsible for budget development and financial analysis of the account and projects. The account director serves on the Fixation leadership team, helping to build relationships and develop strategy on growing Fixation’s client base.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Serve as account lead for largest Fixation client
- Serve as the key relationship builder with clients, developing a regular communication and feedback loop, keeping clients informed on all steps of the process, and making regular recommendations and suggestions based on experience and performance
- Develop and execute successful strategic marketing plans and projects for association clients
- Direct vertical teams on related deliverables, such as e-marketing, digital campaigns and media buying campaigns
- Develop budgets, schedules and benchmarks for clients and individual projects
- Collect and analyze appropriate data and metrics to ensure projects are on track, on budget and on deadline
- Collaborate with account team members, creative team and client representatives to determine and deliver effective print and digital collateral
- Work closely with copywriters and designers to develop and deliver effective messaging and visuals that will help grow and generate revenue for clients
- Work closely with leadership to develop new processes and avenues for greater work efficiency and quality control
- Maintain a positive, collaborative relationship with clients through regular check-in meetings and follow-up, status reports and in-person meetings
- Work with clients and Fixation leadership team to find opportunities to grow their businesses with Fixation
- Mentor junior members of the Fixation team
- Promote and practice Fixation values in everyday work and office interactions
- Bachelor’s degree, at least 10 years of experience in advertising/marketing account service; agency experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Detail-oriented project manager
- Creative problem-solver
- Focus on customer service and satisfaction
- Mentoring and management experience
- Ability to effectively work with cross-functional teams and internal admin groups
- Ability to multitask and pivot quickly and effectively
- Experience managing email campaigns, start to finish
- Experience managing direct mail, including print production, fulfillment and mailing
- Experience to develop goal-driven marketing plans and schedules
- Experience working with vendors and internal teams on estimates, invoicing, budgeting and deadlines
Competitive benefits, collaborative work environment, employee-focused culture.
Please send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.