Senior Java Developer
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Java Developer with solid development skills who is dynamic, intelligent, and independently motivated! Will design and develop defined enhancements, debug and analyze defects, create and develop JUnit test cases, and provide production support to the system as required using Java/J2EE technologies, Sprint, Spring UI framework, Jboss SOA-P, BRMS Rules engine, Web Services, SOAP/REST, JSON, XML, Microsoft SQL server and be well versed in Agile life cycle management processes.
Successful candidate will also:
- Enforce standards and best practices.
- Contribute to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork within the organizations Agile project lifecycle.
- Possess a project focused attitude, an aptitude for solving complex problems and a demonstrable ability to learn.
- Be detail-oriented with strong interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
- Thrive in a collaborative, team environment, but is just as comfortable working independently.
Position requirements include:
- Core JAVA - JDK 1.8
- Spring UI framework
- J2EE Application Server
- Production support experience
- Proven Leadership skills
- Manage team of 5-10 people
- RedHat linux and shell scripting experience
- Fast Learner
- Strong analytical skills
- Works well in a matrix team environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8+ years of experience
- Microsoft SQL server
- 508 knowledge
- Production Support
Apply for Senior Java Developer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly