Assistant Property Manager - Luxury High Rise!
We are an award-winning luxury high rise apartment building in North Bethesda, MD seeking a positive, motivated, and quick learning Assistant Property Manager to join our team! Job responsibilities for the position include all activities related to apartment operations. In the absence of the property manager, the assistant manager will be responsible for the daily operations of the property including but not limited to the following:
- Managing the monthly bookkeeping/accounting at the property
- Move-Out Inspections
- Processing Security Deposit refunds
- Collection of delinquent rent
- Input of accounts receivable
- Manage resident ledgers
- Responsible for deposit of rent
- Monthly close/billing/rent schedule
- Assist Property Manager with the property's revenue management pricing
- Assist Property Manager's efforts to create and monitor all aspects of marketing for the property
- Assist Property Manager with monitoring and responding to property's online reviews
- Assist Property Manager with training and onboarding of new staff members
- Ability to perform all duties of the Bookkeeper and Leasing Staff
Successful Candidates should possess the following job requirements:
- 1 to 3 years' experience in Property Management
- Emphasis on the ability to lead personnel
- Knowledge of Yardi Software and Revenue Management
- Some college experience is preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Working weekends may be necessary (2 days off during the week)
We offer a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, opportunities for advancement and a friendly work environment! To learn more about us, please visit our website at https://www.wentworthhouseapartments.com/.
LCOR is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to minorities, females, veterans and disabled individuals as well as other protected veterans.
Apply for Assistant Property Manager - Luxury High Rise!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly