Program Analyst (Exceptional Family Member Program)
Occasional travel - Occasional travel up to 20% may be required.
Relocation expenses reimbursed Yes Relocation expenses authorized.
Resumes must include information which demonstrates experience and knowledge, skills, and ability (KSAs) as they relate to this position. Applicants are encouraged to be clear and specific when describing their experience level and KSAs.
- Knowledge of the Navy operational organizational structure, chain of command, protocol and funding; agency programs and activities; agency mission, policies, and objectives; management principles and processes; and analytical and evaluative methods as it relates to the Navy-wide Fleet and Family Support Program.
- Knowledge of advanced concepts of program management, requirement determination, policy development, evaluative and analytical processes, and program implementation.
- Knowledge and understanding of requirements and operations of the DoD and DON programs that support military members and families.
- Knowledge of Federal and agency regulations governing WFL Programs; knowledge of specific organization’s and program mission, as well as knowledge of pertinent laws, regulations and policies related to program/operations area to consider their impact on programs.
- Knowledge of information, referrals and system navigation for special needs families.
- Ability to link families with available military, national and local community resources as it pertains to special needs.
- Ability to analyze, evaluate and manage daily operations of WFL, to include the ability to exercise sound judgment and resolve issues.
- Ability to develop and effectively deliver presentations and/or training.
This position does not have a positive education requirement.
Some positions have special requirements. Selectee may be required to complete a one (1) year probationary period. Participation in Direct Deposit/Electronic Fund Transfer within the first 30 days of employment is required. We utilize E-Verify to confirm selectee’s eligibility to work in the United States. Salary is dependent on experience and/or education.
This announcement may be used to fill additional vacancies within 60 days of issuance of selection certificate. For positions requiring travel more than twice per year, selectee may be required to obtain and maintain in good standing a Government-issued Travel Card for official government travel purposes.
DON is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, reprisal, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, or any other non-merit factor. The DON provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Applicants with disabilities who believe they may require reasonable accommodation(s) should email their request to MILL_MWR_Recruitment@navy.mil to ensure proper consideration is given.Read more
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
All resumes will be reviewed to determine if they meet the hiring eligibility and qualification requirements listed in this announcement, and will be rated based on the information provided in the resume to determine the level of knowledge, skills and abilities (KSAs) related to the job requirements. Using the qualifications of the position, a predetermined rating criterion of KSAs will be used for each resume. Best qualified applicants will be referred to the hiring manager. The selecting official may choose to conduct interviews.
Click the following link to preview the applicant questionnaire: Preview Applicant Questionnaire. Read more Security clearance Secret Drug test required No