Organizational Development, Learning, and Coaching Admin Assistant
Job Category : Student Wage / Non-Student Wage
Working hours :
Salary : Commensurate with education and experience.
Web Announcement :
Organizational Development, Learning, and Coaching (ODLC) Admin Assistant
The George Mason University Human Resources (HR) and Payroll Office is looking for an enthusiastic and energetic individual to serve as a part-time ODLC Administrative Assistant. George Mason University has a strong institutional commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its faculty and staff, and strongly encourages candidates to apply who will enrich Masonâ€™s academic and culturally inclusive environment.
- Schedule Search Committee Training, Supervisor Boot Camp, and other training opportunities;
- Utilize a Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) to verify date of last training for those requesting training;
- Use an Applicant Tracking System to verify that search committee members of open searches have had the required training;
- Manage search committee training email account. This includes scheduling, sending reminders, and referring complex issues to appropriate teammates as necessary;
- Manage wait-list for various trainings;
- Assist in the preparation of trainings. This includes photocopying training materials and making binders/packets for trainings; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Effective interpersonal communication and customer service skills, including tact and diplomacy;
- Ability to prioritize work, follow through, and willingness to be flexible;
- Ability to handle highly confidential information with discretion and professionalism;
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines;
- Experience with collaboration and communication with diverse individuals with differing needs at all levels of the organization;
- Demonstrated experience with data entry; and
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated experience in Human Resources and Payroll;
- Due to the confidential information that this position will handle, individuals who are not George Mason University students are highly preferred;
- Higher education or public workforce experience; and
- Demonstrated experience with an Applicant Tracking System.
Special Instructions : For full consideration, applicants must apply at https://jobs.gmu.edu/; complete and submit the online application; and upload a cover letter, resume, and a list of three professional references with contact information.
MasonAd : Great Careers Begin at Mason!
George Mason University is an innovative, entrepreneurial institution with national distinction in both academics and research. Mason holds a top U.S. News and World Report Up and Coming spot for national universities and is recognized for its global appeal and excellence in higher education.
Mason is currently the largest and most diverse university in Virginia with students and faculty from all 50 states and over 135 countries studying in over 200 degree programs at campuses in Arlington, Fairfax and Prince William, as well as at learning locations across the commonwealth. Rooted in Masons diversity is a campus culture that is both rewarding and exciting, work that is meaningful, and opportunities to both collaborate and create.
If you are interested in joining the Mason family take a look at our current opportunities and catch some Mason spirit at jobs.gmu.edu/!
George Mason University, Where Innovation is Tradition.
Equity Statement : George Mason University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, committed to promoting inclusion and equity in its community. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Close Date :