Senior Financial Analyst
7 days left
- Full Time
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled
As a primary member of the FP&A team, you will serve as a liaison between business operations and the Finance organization, analyzing, reporting on and interpreting financial data to assist with informed decision making. This role partners with leaders and peers from multiple internal groups to investigate the underlying drivers for the company's performance and interact with management on a regular basis to deliver financial updates and develop budgets and forecasts. The Senior Financial Analyst drives the enhancement of financial tools and processes to enhance operating performance and maintain an efficient process to analyze and report on various trends. You will access data from a variety of systems and present accurate, meaningful and relevant information to diverse audiences.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- Responsible for development of financial forecasts across multiple functional areas and in support of one or more business units on a monthly basis, working directly with senior leaders to make adjustments based on new information or changes to the business, as well as summarizing and defending forecasts given actual trends and expected initiative targets.
- Compiles and delivers monthly total company Adjusted EBITDA performance reports to management and other internal customers; responsible for analyzing variances to expected performance and identifying trends in the business to drive management decisions.
- Contributes to the 2-year budget and five-year strategic plan; responsible for data and trend aggregation, maintenance of critical financial models and accuracy of performance projections. Develops, maintains and owns critical planning models.
- Delivers key information and analyses to support the development of revenue/AEBITDA outlooks, business operations reviews, and the monthly business report (MBR).
- Serves as a subject matter expert (SME) and establishes working relationships with select functional teams across the company (e.g., HR & Product) to develop and deliver accurate and reliable outlooks.
- Leads the initiative to establish P&L views of products and business unit with meaningful comparisons to business cases and/or budgets to facilitate meaningful discussion of product profitability and viability.
- Initiate, facilitate and/or support various business initiatives, as needed.
- Addresses ad hoc requests for data and analysis requirements.
- Support external reporting of quarterly financial results to investors and Board of Directors
- Leads effort to streamline and automate monthly processes; leverage new tool(s) as appropriate
- Assists management with training new and/or more junior members of the FP&A team.
- Candidates must be a US Person (this includes US Citizen, Permanent Resident or Protected Individual such as an asylee or refugee).
- Please review the job bidding by current employees section in the employee handbook prior to applying for this position, thank you.
- These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees assigned to this job.