Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Have great marketing skills? Want to advocate for science? The Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology (FASEB) is hiring a Marketing and Communications Manager at its Bethesda headquarters. This position is high impact and high visibility, and an opportunity to use your talents on behalf of the thousands of scientists FASEB represents.
Known as the policy voice for biological and biomedical sciences, the Federation represents 30 scientific societies across a range of disciplines. FASEB also sponsors a Science Research Conferences series and publishes The FASEB Journal.
You’ll help support and coordinate FASEB’s Marketing and Communications team on a range of projects. We seek a flexible multi-tasker with a “can do” attitude, along with strong interpersonal and customer service skills. Tasks include:
- Marketing and Communication material design and coordination
- Webpage content development and administration
- Meeting and Event planning
- Print and digital material design
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business preferred
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated marketing experience
- Experience in scientific societies, associations, or universities preferred
- Expert written and verbal communication skills
FASEB offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including a generous retirement plan and excellent health coverage.
How to Apply:
For a detailed job description and to apply, please visit: http://www.faseb.org/employment
Please send a cover letter and salary requirements with your resume.
For more information on FASEB, please visit: http://www.faseb.org