Bachelor's Level Degree - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Required: Accounting/Auditing - 8 years, Healthcare Law - Previous experience, Information Technology - 8 years, Risk Planning - Previous experience
Preferred: Healthcare - 5 years
Required: None, unless noted in the “Other” section below
Preferred: Certified Data Processing, Certified Info Systems Auditor, Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Public Accountant, Healthcare Compliance Cert
Required: Accounting/Auditing, Active Learning, Active Listening, Complex Problem Solving, Coordination, Critical Thinking, Judgment and Decision Making, Mathematics, Microsoft Office, Monitoring, Reading Comprehension, Service Orientation, Social Perceptiveness, Speaking, Technology Design, Technology/Computer, Time Management, Writing
Preferred: None, unless noted in the “Other” section below
Bachelors in Business, healthcare or related field required. Other credentials and certifications may be considered and evaluated; Travel to Sentara's extended sites outside of Hampton Roads required. Healthcare and Clinical Experience preferred.
- Position can be based in Norfolk, VA or Harrisonburg, VA
- Bachelors Degree in Business, healthcare or related field required.
- Analyze compliance and internal control risks for all Sentara divisions.
- Assist the Chief Compliance Officer and Compliance Audit Manager in planning comprehensive programs to address risks.
- Participate in compliance and fraud investigations.
As the third largest employer in Virginia, Sentara Healthcare was named by Forbes Magazine as one of America's best large employers. We offer a variety of amenities to our employees, including, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Annual Leave, Sick Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement funds with matching contribution
- Supplemental insurance policies, including legal, Life Insurance and AD&D among others
- Work Perks program including discounted movie and theme park tickets among other great deals
- Opportunities for further advancement within our organization
Sentara employees strive to make our communities healthier places to live. We're setting the standard for medical excellence within a vibrant, creative, and highly productive workplace. For information about our employee benefits, please visit:
Join our team! We are committed to quality healthcare, improving health every day, and provide the opportunity for training, development and growth!