United Medical Center is currently recruiting for a Physical Therapists! You will work in a team where you will provide quality, compassionate care in a secure setting. Physical Therapists responsibilities include therapy screens, evaluations daily treatment sessions and discharge programs. Physical Therapist Assistants work under the supervision of the Physical Therapist, and will implement the resident's Care Plan for rehabilitation. Together you will help mentally and/or physically impaired residents to participate in tasks to restore, reinforce, and enhance their performance.
- Communicate resident progress or problems and assist with scheduling daily.
- Document resident care in accordance with UMC, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
- Instruct resident's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with UMC's Code of Conduct, Compliance, professional standards and applicable state/federal laws.
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy/Physical Therapy Assistant program.
- Current and valid D.C. PTA/PT license or equivalent.
- CPR certification (when required).
This position offers an exceptional pay rate and benefits package including:
- Medical and Dental Insurance Plans
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plans
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Life Insurance