We are seeking a Security Specialist to support the Defense Health Agency’s (DHA) Anti-terrorism and Force Protection (AT/FP) program in Falls Church, VA.
Successful Candidate will:
- Provide technical Anti-terrorism support and employee training support to all DHA personnel.
- Coordinate with Pentagon Force Protection Agency (PFPA) and/or FPS to conduct Anti-terrorism (AT) assessments on DHA locations assigned.
- Complete United States Northern Command AT assessments as required.
- Coordinate with all DHA locations to ensure AT assessments are conducted as required.
- Attend AT meetings and disseminate information from these meetings to DHA personnel as appropriate.
- Develop and maintain Anti-Terrorism plans, policies, and procedures for designated DHA locations.
- Provide full reporting and statistics of the AT/FP Program monthly and as needed.
- Assist Physical Security team with related Mission Assurance responsibilities.
- Provide the following functions as required for facility operations: DD2875s, CAC Resets, OPSEC Reviews, In-processing, Out-processing, Visitors, Badge access/updates, key management.
- Conduct Active Shooter drills and Security briefings designed for site specific application.
- Conduct security assessments and inspections as requested.
- Active SECRET Clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 5 years of field experience.
- Proficient knowledge of DOD Security protocols to include knowledge in personnel, info security, physical security and force protection (5200 Manual and ISC guidelines).
- MS Office Tools required (Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- A working knowledge of the United States Military and the Department of Defense to include but not limited to ranks and titles of uniformed service members
Send resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com.
Visit us at www.axiom-rm.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for Security Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly