Insider Threat Project Manager
We are seeking an Insider Threat Project Manager to support the Defense Health Agency’s (DHA) Insider Threat program.
Successful Candidate will:
- Develop, coordinate, and maintain the DHA Insider Threat Policy for the DHA Insider Threat Program (to include standard operations procedures) for assigned facilities.
- Conduct investigations/analysis in response to reported incidents for validation, credibility and proper follow-up.
- Assist with the preparation and evaluation of annual Insider Threat assessments.
- Provide full reporting and statistics of the Insider Threat Program quarterly or as needed.
- Provide analysis and proposed courses of action for each Insider Threat indicator.
- Conduct insider threat training and communication as needed.
- Assist Physical Security team with related Mission Assurance responsibilities.
- Coordinate with multiple internal and external groups.
- Active Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience as substitution.
- 5-8 years’ experience acting as the primary interface with government program authorities and planning and directing the execution of technical support efforts.
- Proficient knowledge of DOD Security protocols (including 5200 Manual and DITMAC).
- MS Office Tools required (Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of the mission, functions, and structure of the organization, and able obtain data and information regarding work operations and to prepare a report of findings.
- A working knowledge of the United States Military and the Department of Defense to include but not limited to ranks and titles of uniformed service members.
Send resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com.
Visit us at www.axiom-rm.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for Insider Threat Project Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly