SVP, Network Management - Sentara's Health Plan
Manages contracts for the provider networks in a multi-state environment.
Will help lead the core nation across multiple business lines of value based contracting terms and programs.
Create payment incentives to support the evolution of advanced clinically integrated networks.
Oversee network analysis and strategy development and implementation
Develop new innovative payment models.
Assist health plan CEO in key provider relations and strategy.
Ability to travel.
• Health Plan Contracting and Network Development - 10 years
• Executive - 5 years
None, unless noted in the “Other” section below
• Strategic experience managing large regional or national provider networks, in a highly competitive marketplace; superior negotiation skills and ability to build effective relationships with providers.
• Strong understanding of the financial and strategic impact of provider contracts and network affiliations in the health care delivery marketplace.
• Understanding of Complex business strategies.
• Professional demeanor with the ability to work closely with other Executives.
• Prior experience in negotiating on behalf of large Hospital/Health System.
• Skilled in providing operational support for multi-business contracts.
• Proven track record of payment innovation to promote plan growth.
• Strategic in focus with a deep understanding of driving cost -efficiency and quality improvement across networks.
• Strong Analytical skills with emphasis on contract development, assessment and negotiation, financial analysis problem solving and project/time management