Manager, Integrated Care Management - Williamsburg Regional Med Ctr.
RN-Bachelor's Level Degree
Required: Case Management - 3 years, Leadership - 1 year
Preferred: None, unless noted in the “Other” section below
Required: Registered Nurse
Preferred: Basic Life Support, Cert Case Manager
Preferred: None, unless noted in the “Other” section belowSentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center in Williamsburg, Virginia is hiring a full time Manager for our Integrated Care Department.
- Responsible for managing and coordinating the patient care transitions program. This ensures the patient's progression through the care continuum in a manner that achieves designed clinical and financial outcomes.
- Participates in the system development and implementation of integration of care transitions along the continuum of care.
- Works in close collaboration with the multidisciplinary team, in all settings to include ambulatory, post - acute providers and health plans.
- Serves as mentor by role modeling a professional practice consistent with organizational goals, customer service, clinical effectiveness, and standards of care.
- Responsible for developing and managing the departmental budget, compliance to federal, state and regulatory requirements.
Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center, a Certified Primary Stroke Center, has 145 licensed beds and features the latest healthcare technologies, serving the region with the life-saving capabilities of an ultra-modern medical center. The hospital offers a full range of medical care from emergency heart catheterization to all-inclusive obstetrics care where patients are able to stay in one room. The hospital also provides advanced imaging and “smart” operating rooms. Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center has also achieved Magnet® recognition, the nation's highest honor for excellence in nursing.
Sentara employees strive to make our communities healthier places to live. We're setting the standard for medical excellence within a vibrant, creative, and highly productive workplace. For more information about our employee benefits, please visit: https://www.sentaracareers.com/employment-benefits/
Join our team, where we are committed to quality healthcare, improving health every day, and provide the opportunity for training, development, and growth!
Master's degree preferred. For Integrated Care Management departments, specialty certification required within one year of eligibility (ACM, CCM, CCCTM or RN-BC). For other service lines, certification based on specialty area required within one year of eligibility. BLS (if in a clinical setting).