Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN Sentara Life Care Norfolk
6 days left
- Full Time
Trade School Graduate - NURSING
Required: Medical Terminology - Previous experience
Preferred: Nursing - 3 years
Required: Licensed Practical Nurse
Preferred: Basic Life Support
Required: Communication, Critical Thinking, Service Orientation, Speaking, Technology/Computer, Writing
Preferred: None, unless noted in the “Other” section below
Sentara employees strive to make our communities healthier places to live. We're setting the standard for medical excellence within a vibrant, creative, and highly productive workplace. For more information about our employee benefits, CLICK HERE!
Join our team, where we are committed to quality healthcare, improving health every day, and provide the opportunity for training, development, growth!
Our 100 bed facility will be designated into two distinct Units:
- Specialized Respiratory/ventilator program Unit (36 patients of Respiratory/high level care)
- Long Term Care Unit: Approximately 64 patients
We are creating, smaller care units which enable patient care to have:
- Consistent leadership and staffing for patients
- More cohesive work team environment
- Improve workflow and processes
- Improved communication with family and friends of patients
Come be a part of Sentara Lifecare's dynamic team!