We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative, detail-oriented, self-motivated team player to join our Marketing team. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn in a team environment, have strong multi-tasking abilities, and enjoy communicating with internal and external customers. Experience in the Architecture/Engineering/Construction industry is desirable
Candidates without In-Design experience will not be considered.
The Marketing Coordinator is an integral member of the team responsible for updating marketing collateral and all forms of advertising to include the website, signage, photography, advertising, and social media. The Marketing Coordinator also maintains relationships with clients, attends networking functions, and coordinates special events.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepares, designs and assembles marketing packages including placemats, agendas and brochures using In-Design and Microsoft Publisher, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Coordinates and produces layouts and required technical writing for solicitation responses inclusive of but not limited to: Request for Proposals (RFP´s), Request for Qualifications (RFI's), and Pre-Qualifications Submittals
- Updates bid board and tracks site visit coverage.
- Coordinates internal meetings to include Project Hand Off and Interview Practice.
- Meets regularly with marketing and business development staff to discuss coordination of department initiatives, campaigns, and upcoming projects.
- Assists with the development and maintenance of social media and branding initiatives.
- Attends internal meetings and ensures follow through of to-do list.
- Orders Superintendent uniforms and supplies to include hard hats, safety vests and safety glasses.
- Responsible for purchasing, wrapping and delivering customer appreciation gifts.
- Utilizes Sales Force to monitor and track project pursuits and success rate.
- Coordinates all aspects of marketing events: coordinates, registers, and solicits services for all marketing related events and exhibits.
- Coordinates and tracks professional photography at the completion of projects.
- Orders and maintains inventory of promotional items and marketing materials.
- Assists with developing, planning and managing client holiday events and appreciation.
- Assists with external event planning and coordination of travel for the annual Club trip.
- Assists with front desk lunch coverage.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education/Experience: Bachelor’s Degree required. 1-2 Years’ Experience desired in a marketing role. Experience in the Architecture/Engineering/Construction industry is a plus.
- Customer Focus: Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of the external and internal customer, by acting with customer in mind, establishing and maintaining effective relationships with customers, and gaining their trust and respect.
- Self-Starter: Able to start and complete projects independently.
- Multitasking Skills: Must be able to manage multiple tasks and have excellent follow up skills both internally and externally. Able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Word, Publisher Excel and Powerpoint), Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, and Acrobat).
- Involves work of a general office nature; typically includes extended periods of sitting and/or operation of a computer for up to 8 hours a day.
- May involve periods of standing, such as operating at a copier/fax/scanner.
- Regularly required to talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to write and type.
- Ability to speak clearly so others can understand.
- Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented orally and in writing.
- Ability to communicate information and ideas in writing and orally so others will understand.
- Regularly required to utilize vision abilities, allowing reading of printed material, graphics, and computer displays.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Bognet Construction is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, veteran status, disability or age.