Recipient Services Representative
Sparks Group has partnered with a non profit in Montgomery county seeking a Recipient Services Representative! The representative will ensure that all Benefit Recipients receive extraordinary services when making a change to their pensions and accounts. The representative will ensure that all required change, correction, stoppage, or resumption information is entered accurately and in a timely manner. The representative may contact the recipient by phone or mail and in each communication provide sympathetic and efficient service. Please call 301-926-7800 for more info!
- Process direct deposit information
- Process tax information
- Process change of address
- Process verification request
- Process certain expiration report
- Process stop/void and reissue check requests
- Process recipient death certificates/pop-ups
- Remove and restore benefit recipient to pension rolls
- Process Overpayments
- Research and advise the accounting department to re-mail or void returned pension benefit checks
- Review and prepare correspondence for electronic files that pertain to collection processes
- Communicate with pension recipients, and banks to set up repayment agreements, collection letters and acknowledgements
- Search Internet Resources and Accurint site to update pension benefit information
- Prepare documentation needed to recover fraud or forgery claims
- Maintain list of all pension overpayments on Excel files
- Assist in recouping federal income tax overpayments
- Assist in responding to 1099 phone calls and preparation of 1099 forms
- Accuracy – strives for the highest level of accuracy possible from the tools used and processes performed. Analytical – analyzes status requests, applications, and documents received.
- Communication – communicates effectively and politely with recipients, group members, and management.
- Customer Service – possesses a true service centered approach to work.
- Flexibility – takes direction and re-direction with minimum disruption
- Guidance – provides guidance to other group members through good member behavior and focuses on the achievement of group goals
- Time Management Skills – manages the workload assigned and informs the supervisor of the status of work assigned
- Problem Solving – solves day-to-day problems and is able to determine when these problems need to be raised to the supervisory level
- Teamwork – works and contributes as a member of the team to achieve group goals
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!