Contact Center Representative
Sparks Group has partnered with a non profit looking to add a new call center representative to their team! The representative will ensure that all applicants, recipients, spouses, attorneys, or other member representatives receive extraordinary service. The representative may contact the recipient by phone or mail and in each communication provide empathetic and efficient service. Please call 301-926-7800 for more info!
- Answer high volume of incoming phone calls
- Document phone calls in database system
- Provide information to callers
- Navigate and provide accurate information regarding the website
- Monitor incoming calls and calls
- Receive and respond to incoming emails from the website
- Route calls to appropriate individual or department when necessary
- Send a fax via RightFax when requested by the caller
- Print 1099R's and company Statements when requested by the caller
- Perform special projects as requested by management
- Manage the workload assigned and inform the supervisor of the status of work assigned
- Able to effectively and politely communicate with participants, other team members and the supervisor via the telephone, in person, or in written correspondence
- Able to analyze status requests, applications, and inquiries received in written form or verbally
- Possess a true service-centered approach to the work
- Solve day to day problems and determine when these problems need to be escalated to the supervisor level
- Bilingual in English and Spanish highly preferred!
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Contact Center Representative
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly