Specialist HR Consulting
Sparks Group has partnered with one of the largest hospitality companies who is in need of an experienced HR Consulting Specialist. This position will perform analysis and project management within HR Consulting in support of business goals. If you have a strong HR consulting background and are looking for a new challenge, apply now and give us a call to hear more details! 703-821-1911
- Develops presentations, org charts and communications to deliver clear and effective data to support business initiatives.
- Partners regularly with global departments including Benefits, Compensation, HRIS, Payroll, and IT.
- Oversees projects as directed by Director HR Consulting.
- Identifies critical focus areas for analysis, development, and implementation of integrated HR solutions that support the clients’ global business strategy.
- Develops project plans and partners with internal constituents & clients to execute and implement on those plans in support of their business objectives. Conducts research and analysis; compiles reports and proactively develops and manages next steps based on report/analysis results.
- Compiles and analyzes data into spreadsheets to support projects and initiatives; manages data integrity
- Analyze company information and make recommendations to ensure consistency for position descriptions, salaries, etc. in order to consult business partners regarding organizational structure or job changes.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the Global HR group to ensure the best is delivered to our clients
- Works with legal department and governmental agencies on information requests, research and analysis as needed. - Oversees proper controls and conducts HRIS audits to ensure data integrity
- Minimum Education: BA/BS Bachelor's degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: 3-5 Years in Human Resources
- Exceptional critical thinking skills
- Quantitative and qualitative analytical skills with the ability to use logic and reasoning
- Ability to combine data to assign meaning and form general conclusions among seemingly unrelated events
- Excellent written and verbal communication and comprehension skills, including the ability to clearly explain complex analytical topics to a wide audience
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive/employee information
- Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands and appropriately prioritize responsibilities.
- Proficient Microsoft skills with the ability to quickly learn new programs
- Understanding of principles and practical application of Human Resources
- Experience working within a large business, preferably a global organization
- Experience working with high-level corporate executives
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!