Medical Office Receptionist
Our client, a well-known transportation company in DC is seeking a medical office receptionist to assist in their Chief Medical Office. This role will be centered around providing customer service to internal clients, vendors and employees. This is a customer facing role, offering excellent administrative experience. In interested, please apply and follow up with our office at 202-463-5100!
• Greets all patients and visitors in reception area.
• Ensures that inquires and calls are handled professionally, efficiently, and effectively in accord with established policies, procedures, and practices.
• Demonstrated professionalism in customer service delivery protocols.
• Prepares routine correspondence based on established templates for clinicians to review and sign.
• Assists with data collection, entry, and related administrative duties.
• Maintain and manage patient records.
• Patient Intake, sign-in, Patient Discharge, sign-out and document patient record appropriately
• Review/Place/File medical documentation in appropriate chart for medical provider’s evaluation
• Receive incoming correspondence and review/forward to appropriate staff
• Complies with HIPAA guidelines and keeps abreast with HIPAA updates.
• Ensures paperwork and time stamping is included on the medical form/documentation
• Learns the Standard Operating Procedures for current/new work activities.
• Records and maintains information in written or electronic form.
• Experience using electronic medical records system to maintain charts.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suit and electronic data entry.
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!