Cyber Security Analyst - 1645
Summary The MIL Corporations seeks a Cyber Security Analyst to support a Federal Government client at our St. Inigoes, MD location. The Cyber Security Analyst will provide on-site support of the DoD/Navy Team. Responsibilities
• Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative solutions. • Provides cyber security related project planning and execution support to the on-site program manager. • Perform technical cyber security related planning and effectiveness analyses for the active IT infrastructure design. • Formulate and design cyber security related design specifications. • Develop and deliver consistent, high quality cyber related services and products related to the N2W project. • Provide a cyber security related quality assurance check on delivered services and products. • Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change
• Bachelor of Science in computer science, systems engineering, cyber security or equivalent work experience.
• 3 years of experience working in federal government, Department of Defense (DoD) components or the defense industrial complex on cyber security related fields.
• Understanding of cyber security inter-relationships of DoD programs of record and sub-elements.
• Experience with strategic planning.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and organization skills.
• Ability to interface professionally with individuals at all levels and communicate effectively with project staff and other team members.
BA/BS or equivalent work experience
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #CJP