Design Center Coordinator
6 days left
If you are an individual with strong retail or restaurant industry experience, have a passion for delivering outstanding customer service, love meeting new people and thrive while working as part of a team then this is your opportunity! Sparks Group is seeking a Design Center Coordinator that will be joining a company that celebrates not only the external customer but the internal one as well. Apply now or call 703-620-6444!
- Serving as the first point of contact for the client - welcoming them with a warm and friendly demeanor.
- Obtaining client information in a casual and pleasant manner and recording on spreadsheet
- Providing explanation of showroom layout and process of meeting with designer
- Managing Design Center calendar; arranging and confirming appointments, monitoring Design Center traffic
- Providing pagers to clients who arrive early
- Developing knowledgeable relationships with customers
- Answering phones when necessary
- Providing a pleasant, calm, and professional atmosphere amidst several simultaneous tasks
- Ability to multi-task and follow through superior phone skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office application, specifically Outlook, Word and Excel
- Intermediate level typing skills or higher required
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Design Center Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly