Education Administrative Assistant
The National Association of Federally-Insured Credit Unions (NAFCU) seeks an Education Administrative Assistant to assist with its educational programs and certification processes. This position reports to the Director of Education.
Who we are:
NAFCU is the leading trade association for America’s federally-insured credit unions. Our mission is to strengthen credit unions by providing our members and the credit union industry the absolute best in federal advocacy, education, and compliance assistance. Extreme member service and responsiveness is our hallmark.
Our team members are passionate about growth, innovation, and collaboration. We constantly are striving to improve and better ourselves so that we can better support our members. If you have a growth mindset and enjoy challenging work, you probably are a great fit for our team!
Who you are:
You are a self-starter with exceptional verbal and written communication skills, who enjoys a fast-paced work environment. You are a problem solver, you realize that the little details matter, and you hold yourself and others to a high standard. You are energized by the fact that the content you help create will be used by thousands of individuals and will make it possible for credit union professionals to have the best training possible.
What you'll do:
The Education Administrative Assistant is responsible for assisting with coordinating educational materials, speakers, program brochures, facilities, and audio/visual needs for NAFCU’s educational conferences and the Online Training Center. This individual assists the Director in updating the materials for the certification study guides and the certification examinations and helps maintain a database system to track the certification and recertification status of the participants in NAFCU’s educational programs, including the tracking of continuing education credits. The Education Administrative Assistant also assists with the speaker recruitment and material preparation for NAFCU’s Webinar Studio.
- Associates Degree required, Bachelor preferred in education, communications, marketing, or a closely-related field.
- One to two years’ prior work experience in project management, content development, or educational programming is desirable. Work in a trade association, credit union, or financial service industry is a plus.
- Proven writing and editing skills are required. Research and technical writing skills preferred.
- Strong organizational and project management skills required. Must have the ability to manage multiple projects and changing priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint required.
- Must be a strong team player and customer focused. Positive attitude a must!
To apply, email your resume with (1) a cover letter and (2) salary requirements. EOE
Apply for Education Administrative Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly