6 days left
- Full Time
We are seeking an Engineer for the management software and system development activities for the Solutions Delivery Division (SDD) Program Support Branch (PSB) Electronic Health Records Core Program Management Office (HER Core PMO).
Successful Candidate will:
- Lead system engineering, software development, and implementation.
- Utilize JSON, WebSphere Enterprise Server Bus, XML Oracle, SQL, CACHE, Oracle, C++, C#, Java, OpenVMS, Linux, Citrix, and Windows-based server systems.
- Conduct consulting regarding large-scale software implementations and integrations with multiple middle layers.
- 8 – 13 years supporting/implementing IT projects and have robust software or system implementation experience.
- Active SECRET security clearance.
- Experience leading software engineering or software development or system engineering projects while possessing working knowledge of network topology and web services principles and procedures.
- Knowledge of DoD acquisition and system engineering procedures.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills with great client relationship building techniques.
- Familiarity with Cyber Security principles.
- Familiarity with Defense Health Agency (DHA) systems such as AHLTA, CHCS, CoPath, or the new MHS EHR solution is desirable.
Send resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit us at www.axiom-rm.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for Engineer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly