Food Service Worker NA-02
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
Conditions of Employment:
1. If selected, a completed and signed copy of our job application form (DA Form 3433) is required prior to entrance on duty. (Click here to view form or copy this URL to your browser: www.apd.army.mil/pub/eforms/DR_a/pdf/A3433_Final.pdf).
2. Meet all qualification/eligibility requirements.
3. Satisfactory completion of pre-employment background checks to include a Health Screening. (Incumbent may be required to complete a Tier 1 background investigation for a Common Access Card for physical access to federally controlled facilities.)
4. May be required to work during inclement weather, before and/or after scheduled work hours, Federal Holidays, special events and weekends, etc.
5. Satisfactory completion of a minimum of 4 hours initial food sanitation and safety training is required within 30 days of employment and a minimum of 4 hours refresher training annually.
6. A one year probationary period may be required
7.Satisfactorily complete an employment verification (E-Verify) check
8.Completed and signed DA Form 3433 is required prior to entrance on duty
9.Direct Deposit and Social Security Card is required
acceptable practices of the trade including but not limited to:
1. Ability to work without more than normal supervision.
2. Ability to keep things neat, clean, and in order.
3. Possess basic food preparation and handling techniques.
4. Ability to interpret verbal and written instructions.
5. Knowledge of basic sanitation principles.
6. Ability to use and maintain kitchen tools and equipment.
7. Must have knowledge of basic arithmetic such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, and decimals in order to takes orders and provide change; and determine the number of portions required.
- Manual Application: If you are unable to apply online, you may submit your application package using a manual application method. Please contact the NAF Human Resources Office or representative listed on this job announcement to request a copy of the manual application form. All completed manual application forms (along with resume and other supporting documentation) must be received no later than 3:00 pm on the closing date of the announcement in order to process your application in a timely manner. Please note that neglecting to respond to the job related questions may result in an ineligible rating.
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government's interest.
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs. (Click here to view kit or copy this URL: http://cpol.army.mil/employ/NAF/NAF_Applicant_Information_Kit.pdf
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Preference - Involuntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF Preference - Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran (OAV)