Tier I Customer Support Analyst - 1644
- Full Time
The MIL Corporation seeks a Tier 1 Customer Support Center Analyst to support a Federal Government client at one of our Washington, DC locations. The Tier 1 Customer Support Center Analyst is the front-line representative to the client's end-user community and is responsible for delivering high quality support services.
• Perform trouble-shooting and diagnostic services to resolve Incidents and Requests
• Provide first and single point of contact support to users via phone, email, voicemail, fax, Skype for Business, Employee Self-Service (users submit their own ticket via the Ticketing System), or walk-in (walk-in for Blackberry and iOS Device support only)
• Create, update, resolve, or escalate, Incidents and Requests ticket in a timely manner based on Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
• Assist users with activating and troubleshooting mobile devices such as Blackberry, iPhone, and iPads
• 1 to 2 years of IT Help Desk or relevant experience in a technical or customer support environment
• Knowledge of a software distribution tool (i.e. SCCM)
• Knowledge of standard IT systems and services to include Windows 7/8, Windows 10, Microsoft Office Suite 2010/2013, Proprietary/Customized Applications, VPN and Gemalto Safenet token administration and support, Office 365, Cloud Computing, etc.
• Internet Explorer 8 and above
• Knowledge of PC-based hardware, including desktop and laptop workstations
• Ability to prioritize workload and balance conflicting demands
• Ability to evaluate and implement new systems and technologies
• Ability to develop alternative solutions to solve technical problems.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability and willingness to learn new technologies
• Ability and willingness to obtain additional software/hardware certifications, skills and experience
• 3+ years of IT help desk, technical or customer support experience
• Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), A+ certification or equivalent certifications
• HDI Support Center Analyst (HDI-SCA) certification
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #CJP