HR Systems Integration Analyst
A national association headquartered in Arlington, Virginia is seeking an HRIS Specialist to help with an overdue enterprise-wide system integration. If you have solid experience working through an HRIS system upgrade, APPLY NOW or call 703-821-1911!
- Conducts job evaluations, participates in compensation surveys and prepares market pricing analysis. Assist with the administration of short/long term incentive plans; establishing pay procedures; and approving salary adjustments.
- Assists managers in interpreting wage and salary policies and procedures. Reviews proposed salary adjustments for conformance to established guidelines, policies and practices. Reviews requests for new or revised classifications to determine appropriate salary assignment. Formulates recommendations regarding development of company salary structure, FLSA exemptions, job revisions and organizational structures.
- Responsible for participating in a variety of compensation and salary planning surveys. Utilizes survey data to obtain and analyze market pay rates. Makes recommendations on appropriate pay grade level. Responsible for the on-going administration of the MarketPay system. Ensures salary survey data is properly loaded to the system and validates job matches.
- Manages the annual configuration and testing of Oracle Compensation Workbench. Develops manager communications and provides end user support within the module. Prepares ad hoc reports. Responsible for the transition of data from Oracle Core to ADP Workforce Now.
- Assists with HRIS module implementations, upgrades, enhancements, testing and maintenance. Participates in ongoing system maintenance as a member of cross-functional project teams. Serves as a liaison with third parties and other stakeholders (e.g. Payroll). Assists with management of select department projects.
- Ensures data accuracy across multiple HRIS platforms including but not limited to: Oracle R12 (iRecruit, Core, Compensation Workbench), ADP Workforce Now, Cornerstone, Jibe, MarketPay, Higher Logic, and OrgPublisher. Collaborates with HR team members to perform various audits to verify and ensure accuracy and consistency of data entry and our source HRIS system.
- Performs data analysis and ensures the preparation of metrics/statistics. Develops reports/charts as needed. Provides data and system administration support to cyclical business events such as AAP program, Open Enrollment, Year-End Processing, PTO Carryover and Compensation Planning.
- Consults with HR team members to review HR operations and ensure effective integration of procedures and processes as new programs are developed and implemented. Develops and maintains process manuals and documents standard processes and procedures.
- Trains end users on time entry and employee self-service products for new hires and current employees. Communicates program features to employees and addresses employee questions and issues. Resolves HR end-user issues and trains HR team members as needed.
- Responsible for the proper security and disposal of any confidential information that he or she may possess in the course of performing this position’s job duties, in accordance with the comapny's Personnel & Administrative Policy and HIPPA Privacy and Security Policies & Procedures Manuals.
- Ability to articulate and document business requirements and translate to system functionality.
- Knowledge of HR programs and policies along with a commitment to HR principles of confidentiality.
- Ability to learn new systems and processes and quickly incorporate them into the daily work routine.
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing, with a diverse membership, employees and/or vendors in a clear and precise manner.
- Ability to manage competing deadlines and multiple projects at various stages of development using effective organization skills and attention to detail.
- Ability foster collaboration and build consensus while operating in a fast-moving environment as demonstrated by prior work experience.
- Ability to builds productive internal/ external working relationships and effectively interact with others and work in a team environment and providing follow-up when needed.
- Ability to analyze system/data/functional/integration impacts and to define issues, establish facts and draw valid conclusions and apply to work environment.
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations and/or training workshops
- Ability to listen and interpret the customer’s needs, de-escalate difficult customer calls, while at the same time researching the issue and applying broad business and technical knowledge to meet the customer’s satisfaction.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) in the day-to-day essential duties of the job.
- Ability to operate various office equipment such as personal computer, copier, printer, fax machine, calculator, and multiple line telephone.
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!