7 days left
- Full Time
A Maintenance Tech is needed for a 300 unit apartment community located in Columbia, MD. Previous experience needed in carpentry, appliance repair, plumbing, and apartment punch-out. 18 months related experience and/or training in residential property management is required. The ability to multitask and maintain a professional appearance are a must.
This position will require weekend and on-call work.
Live on required.
- Ensure condition of community grounds are clean, safe and cleared of any debris, trash or weather related matters.
- Proactively fix and repair items as identified and as reported by residents.
- Participating in all maintenance projects and after-hours emergency work.
- Troubleshooting appliances and other technical issues.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- HVAC/Heat Pump experience, a plus
- 18 + months of experience in apartment maintenance.
- Must be responsible for taking calls for after hour emergency maintenance, including nights and weekends.
- Ability to use a computer
Competitive Pay and an Excellent Benefits Package offered including Health, Dental, Vision, RX, Life, LTD, 401(k) and PTO.
Autumn Crest Apts
5664 Stevens Forest Rd
Columbia, MD 21045
Apply for Maintenance Technician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly