Sparks Group has partnered with a growing insurance company in Montgomery County looking to add a new Account Manager to their team! An Account Manager is responsible for working as part of a team to assist in the marketing to new prospects, maintaining a current book of business, and delivering the highest level of performance across the entire platform of client service requirements. You must have your property and casualty license as well as commercial insurance experience! If this is you, please call us at 301-926-7800 for more information!
- Work closely with and guide efforts of assigned Customer Service Representatives
- Meet with clients to discuss insurance and risk management topics.
- Conduct review and analysis of coverage portfolio
- Work closely with Account Executives and principal on complex accounts
- Independent interaction with carrier personnel with respect to negotiation of new and renewal terms & conditions including premiums
- Ensure compliance with agency protocols and procedures (i.e. diaries, activity, binding & billing, etc)
- Review all applications, policies, endorsements and audits for accuracy.
- Marketing to new prospects and managing a book of business.
- Maintain effective carrier interaction and knowledge of rating accounts. Understand carrier coverage and broad range knowledge in various Property and Casualty insurance.
- Communicate effectively with the clients and staff through good oral and written skills.
- Perform various other duties as assigned by supervisor
- At least 3-5 years experience in Commercial Property & Casualty lines
- Property & Casualty licensed in resident state (required)
- Demonstrate a strong working knowledge & proficiency with Microsoft Suite
- Must be well organized with demonstrated skills for effective communication both verbal & written
- Experienced with AfW or AMS 360 (desired)
- Graduation from High School or GED; two or four year college degree desirable
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!