Sparks Group is hiring for Contract Managers to support a large Fortune 500 government contracting company in Arlington, VA. This is a contract-to-hire role with excellent benefits upon hire. Great opportunity to work for a company named in Fortune 100 Best Companies to work for in 2017!
- Skill to perform analysis of quote or proposals received, to include strict compliance with specifications on advertised procurements and recommending award Act as Liaison between company and clients/vendors
- Develop and integrate contract management tools, templates, methods and processes
- Ensure compliance with all applicable Federal, State and local laws and regulations.
- Prepare information regarding contract status, compliance, modifications, etc.
- Identifies risks and issues, suggests alternatives that lead to the best solution
- 7+ years of Contract Management experience in a Federal Government contracting environment
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field is highly desired
- Position requires US Citizenship
- Analytical, detailed and professional
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!