Sparks Group has partnered with a well-established and stable home-building company headquartered in Montgomery County, MD. The company offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package including medical, vision, dental, 401(k) with matching, disability, life insurance, flexible work schedule, and paid time off.
- Supervise the day-to-day activities of the accounting department with a staff of 3
- Oversee Accounts Payable, Audit and reporting activities
- Monitor compliance
- Manage the month-end and year-end close processes
- Annual tax filings
- Other projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field from an accredited 4-year college or university
- Active CPA license highly desired
- 3+ years of experience managing a team of 3 or more accounting professionals
- Construction/Homebuilder background preferred
- Job costing experience
- Proficiency with large ERP system and MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!