Configuration Management Analyst - 1641
The MIL Corporation seeks a Configuration Management Analyst to support a Federal Government client at our Arlington, VA location. As a member of the Systems Development and Maintenance (SDM) Configuration Management (CM) team, the Configuration Management Analyst will manage the flow of requirements and software versions for the development, testing and implementation of software applications.
• Use the Serena Version Manager software application and the Serena Business Manager requirements workflow application to support the movement of software releases through the client SDM process
• Responsible for mastering both Serena Business Manager and Serena Version Manager
• For Serena Business Manager, also responsible for creating ad hoc reports for management to support client reporting requirements
• Train other users on how to use tool
• BA/BS in Computer Science, Accounting or a related field such as Business Administration
• 2 years of experience in a related software management environment
• Expertise with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Prior experience with the standard software development life cycle (analysis/design, development, testing, implementation, support)
• Very good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task while maintaining a professional demeanor
• Experience using Serena Business Manager (formerly TeamTrack) and Serena Version Manager
• Experience with CMMI and Agile development methodologies
• Knowledge of Federal accounting/financial management policies, practices, operation, and procedures
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.