Mid-Senior Level Mechanical Engineer & Mid-Level Electrical Engineer Experienced w/ Lighting Design
Current opportunities: Mid - Senior Level Mechanical Engineer & Mid-Level Electrical Engineer Experienced with Lighting Design (Maryland office openings)
Weigand Associates, Inc. (WAI) is a premier MEP design firm located in Germantown, MD. WAI is well established in the Mid-Atlantic region with an extensive portfolio of high-profile projects, executing a wide variety of project types spanning the scale from a few thousand square feet to in excess of 2.3 million square feet. Our markets include: government, healthcare, education (K-12 and higher education), hospitality, mixed use, and faith-based facilities. Read more about WAI at www.wainet.net
- Energetic team-oriented environment,
- Hands-on experience with quality and varied project types,
- A lifetime of potential growth,
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package,
- Professional Development and Continuing Education Program,
- Reimbursement for LEED, FE and PE Exams, Professional Association and State Licensure Renewal,
- Business Hours: Monday - Thursday: 8 am - 6 pm, Fridays: 8 am - 12 pm, or Monday - Friday: 8 am - 5 pm,
- Paid health club membership,
- Employee loyalty reward program.
- EDUCATION: Bachelor of Architectural Engineering, Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, or Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, minimum.
- Ideal candidate will have experience working within the AE industry (4+ years)
- ASHRAE Membership is preferred for Mechanical candidate.
- IES Membership preferred for Electrical candidate.
- LEED Certification preferred.
- Must be computer oriented and familiar with Mechanical or Electrical / Lighting application software. Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit is required.
- Candidate should possess good communication skills, including technical writing.
- Engineers will be developing unique and innovative design solutions. The engineer must be proactive, have an understanding of architecture and building construction, be able to coordinate with other disciplines, and be able to meet the functional engineering needs of the project while supporting the building aesthetics and design themes.
- Expertise with normal office software is required, including: MS Word, Excel, etc.
- United States Citizen preferred.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org