PROJECT SURVEYOR (5+ YRS EXPERIENCE)
GORDON, a multi-disciplinary firm of design professionals with the common goal of providing creative design solutions to today’s challenging environment is seeking a Project Surveyor with a minimum of five (5) years of proven experience in all facets of land surveying, including transportation surveys, and the ability to relate to clients and people at all levels of the organization.
Our staff of Civil Engineers, Landscape Architects, Planners, Security Consultants, and Surveyors work together in an enjoyable work atmosphere where the employees’ goals are as important as the corporate goals. Eligible candidates will work on exciting, once in a lifetime projects of enormous scale.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to perform all or most of the following duties and responsibilities:
- AutoCAD C3D experience preferred.
- Perform boundary analysis, topographic mapping, right of way surveys, plat preparation.
- Have a forward-thinking understanding of current and future survey technologies.
- Aid Managing Director with preparing fee estimates and the coordination of proposals with other service groups.
- Manage and complete project scope, schedule and delivery in accordance with written scopes of work and standard protocols.
- Manage project workflows and staff assigned to projects.
- Perform quality control checks throughout the project schedule.
- Maintain standard survey protocols and CAD standards in a multitude of Federal, State and Local jurisdictions.
The ideal candidate will be a licensed surveyor or have the ability to obtain licensure in MD, DC, or VA; demonstrate experience in project management for survey projects; and possess excellent oral and written communicative skills.
We pride ourselves in providing a comprehensive benefits package including medical / dental / vision and life insurance; short and long-term disability coverage; 401(k) Plan; Continuing Education incentives; training; and numerous opportunities for career advancement. Salary commensurate with experience. Resumes (in PDF format only) should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information, please view our website at www.gordon.us.com.