Guzman and Griffin Technologies, Inc. seeks a Facilitator to work on our Safety Management System contract. Through safety management, we create and use processes and tools to assess and reduce harm to the flying public.
● Manage the safety risk management process by evaluating safety issues and writing safety documentation.
● Lead risk analysis workgroups by researching the issue and facilitating the process.
● Review incoming safety documentation for process compliance and technical accuracy.
● Take notes, support meetings, and perform other assigned duties.
Our ideal candidate has a background in aviation, safety, human factors, or engineering. You’re versatile with an eye for detail, extremely organized, and eager to take on disparate responsibilities and challenges. Effective public-speaking and presentation skills are a must. Being driven with a customer focus are necessary attributes.
What You Need to Qualify
● A Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited college or university.
● At least 3 years of accumulated experience working in aviation, safety, operational risk management, or a similar field.
● Ability to pass a Federal Government background investigation to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
● Current U.S. Citizen or Green Card holder
Desired Stand-out Qualifications
● Air traffic control or piloting experience
● Salary $62K+ depending on experience
We offer a dynamic benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) plan with automatic contribution, tuition reimbursement, employee recognition rewards, flexible work schedule, merit-based compensation increases, and the option of free parking or Metro benefits.
GGTI is a small, minority-owned, disadvantaged business with a long history in supporting the Federal Aviation Administration through test and evaluation, project management, and safety management. GGTI’s approach is to provide excellent customer and program support while maintaining an employee focus.