Air Traffic Control Subject Matter Expert
4 days left
- Full Time
Guzman and Griffin Technologies, Inc. seeks an air traffic control subject matter expert to work on our Safety Management System contract. Through safety management, we create and use processes and tools to assess and reduce safety risk to the flying public.
● Facilitating the safety risk management process.
● Review proposed changes to air traffic control operational procedures for impacts to safety and compliance with policy.
● Provide recommendations and write reports, briefings, and safety documents.
You’re versatile with an eye for detail, extremely organized, and eager to take on disparate responsibilities and challenges. Effective public-speaking, presentation, and writing skills are a must. Being driven with a customer focus are necessary attributes.
What You Need to Qualify
● At least 10 years’ experience as a certified Terminal or En Route Air Traffic Controller.
● Ability to pass a Federal Government background investigation to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
● Current U.S. Citizen or Green Card holder.
We offer a dynamic benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) plan with automatic contribution, tuition reimbursement, employee recognition rewards, flexible work schedule, merit-based compensation increases, and the option of free parking or Metro benefits.
GGTI is a small, minority-owned, disadvantaged business with a long history in supporting the Federal Aviation Administration through test and evaluation, project management, and safety management. GGTI’s approach is to provide excellent customer and program support while maintaining an employee focus.
Apply for Air Traffic Control Subject Matter Expert
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly