Sparks Group is hiring! Several of our partners are seeking a Director of First Impressions for their offices. The Director of First Impressions is responsible for being the first impression of the company and performing a variety of receptionist and office support duties. If you have prior experience providing excellent customer service to employees, clients and guests, and have previous receptionist experience, this might be your opportunity to expand your career. Apply now and give us a call! 703-821-1911.
- Assist onsite visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them to the appropriate personnel or location in a professional and timely manner- this includes determining the nature of business and notifying departmental personnel of visitors' arrival
- Maintain sign-in logs and visitor badges and arrange for transportation services, when needed
- Answer incoming telephone calls; determine purpose of callers, and route calls to appropriate personnel in a timely, effective, and accurate manner- when appropriate, take and deliver messages or transfer calls to voicemail when appropriate personnel are unavailable
- May open, sort, date and distribute all departmental mail, following established departmental guidelines and procedures
- Perform typing/word processing and other clerical support functions
- Schedule calendar items and meetings
- Recent receptionist or front desk experience required
- 1-3 years of work experience in an office environment
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Pleasant telephone manner and pleasant manner in greeting visitors is essential
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!