Digital Communications Manager
Have great digital skills? Want to advocate for science? The Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology (FASEB) is hiring a Digital Communications Manager at its Bethesda headquarters. This position is high impact and high visibility, and an opportunity to use your talents on behalf of the thousands of scientists FASEB represents.
Known as the policy voice for biological and biomedical sciences, the Federation represents 30 scientific societies across a range of disciplines. FASEB also sponsors a Science Research Conferences series and publishes The FASEB Journal.
You’ll manage FASEB’s social media presence and collaborate with the Marketing and Communications team on a range of digital projects. We seek a flexible multi-tasker with a “can do” attitude, along with strong interpersonal and client service skills. Tasks include:
- Social media strategy
- Integrated digital marketing and communications
- Web content development
- Graphic design
- Blogs and Google Analytics
- Writing and editing
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or Communications, Communications or life sciences required
- 4-6 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated digital and social media expertise and experience
- Experience in scientific societies, associations, or universities preferred
FASEB offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including a generous retirement plan and excellent health coverage.
How to Apply:
For a detailed job description and to apply, please visit: http://www.faseb.org/employment
Please send a cover letter and salary requirements with your resume.
For more information on FASEB, please visit: http://www.faseb.org