Are you looking for a career in the electrical trade? Do you have a can-do attitude with a commitment to achieve excellence within a well-known commercial electrical contractor in the DC Metro region? If you answered yes, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
This four-year apprenticeship will equip you with the knowledge and training required to become a licensed journeyman in Maryland, DC, and Virginia. Successful candidates will be eligible for 90 cents raises every 6 months, offering great earning potential. If you're ready for a bright future, apply now!
- Drill holes
- Set anchors
- Set up conduits
- Measure, fabricate, and install conduits
- Read blueprints
- Increased training and responsibilities to come as apprentice advances in the program
- Position requires own vehicle for transportation. Most job sites in DC and Northern VA, some MD as well
- Ability to work with hands and have basic knowledge and use of basic tools
- Basic math and reading skills along with the desire to learn
- Apprentices must wear appropriate job site clothing (jeans, work boots, etc.)
- A high school diploma or GED is required to enter program
- Applicants selected will be subject to a background check and drug test to meet position eligibility requirements
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 301-926-7800 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!