Registered Nurse (RN), Cardiac Research Unit
RN-Bachelor's Level Degree
Required: Nursing - 2 years, Research - 2 years
Preferred: None, unless noted in the “Other” section below
Required: Registered Nurse
Preferred: Basic Life Support
Required: Active Listening, Communication, Coordination, Critical Thinking, Microsoft Office, Writing
Preferred: None, unless noted in the “Other” section belowSentara Heart Hospital in Norfolk, Virginia is hiring a Cardiac Research Nurse!
Shift: Full Time, day shift
• Our department is open Monday - Friday between 8am and 5pm. No weekends or holidays.
• Research Nurses work with an interdisciplinary team consisted of clinical research coordinators, clinical research assistants, physician investigator's.
• Any given year, we collectively coordinate more than 80 clinical trials.
• Research Nurses educate and follow research participants through the entire trial process.
• This role is highly autonomous and self-directed.
Click here to learn more about Sentara Heart Hospital!
Sentara employees strive to make our communities healthier places to live. We're setting the standard for medical excellence within a vibrant, creative, and highly productive workplace. For more information about our employee benefits, CLICK HERE!
Join our team, where we are committed to quality healthcare, improving health every day, and provide the opportunity for training, development, growth!
Registered Nurses CLICK HERE to chat with a Sentara Recruiter
BSN required. Certified Clin Research Prof or Clinical Research Coordinator required within 3 years in the role. 2 years of research OR nursing experience required. BLS required within 90 days