Recruitment Specialist - Temporary Status
Bachelor's Level Degree
Required: Human Resources - 4 years
Required: Active Listening, Communication, Judgment and Decision Making, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Project Management, Service Orientation, Social Perceptiveness
- Recruits, screens, interviews, tests and refers internal and external candidates to managers (clinical and non-clinical) at Sentara.
- Presents a positive image of Sentara and maintains effective relationships with Sentara managements staff, candidates and educational institutions/community groups.
- Participates in projecting future employment needs, creating recruitment plans and improving the employment process.
- Four (4) years or more of relevant experience in interviewing, human resources, recruitment and/or staffing is required. Five (5) years of additional recruitment experience may be substituted for Bachelors level degree.
Recently named a Top 15 Health System for 2018 by IBM Watson Health, Sentara is one of the most progressive and integrated healthcare organizations in the country. We are dedicated to providing leading medical experts, outstanding support teams, advanced technology and continuous innovation to meet our mission of improving health every day of the patients we serve.
As the third largest employer in Virginia, Sentara Healthcare was named by Forbes Magazine as one of America's best large employers. We offer a variety of amenities to our employees, including, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Annual Leave, Sick Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement funds with matching contribution
- Supplemental insurance policies, including legal, Life Insurance and AD&D among others
- Work Perks program including discounted movie and theme park tickets among other great deals
- Opportunities for further advancement within our organization
Sentara employees strive to make our communities healthier places to live. We're setting the standard for medical excellence within a vibrant, creative, and highly productive workplace. For information about our employee benefits, please visit:
Join our team! We are committed to quality healthcare, improving health every day, and provide the opportunity for training, development and growth!
Four (4) years or more of relevant experience in interviewing, human resources, recruitment and/or staffing is required. Five (5) years of additional recruitment experience may be substituted for Bachelors level degree. Qualified candidates must demonstrate excellence in their screening/interviewing practices. Previous healthcare experience preferred.