Senior Engineer - 1508
The MIL Corporations seeks a Senior Engineer to support a federal government client at our St. Inigoes, MD. location.
• Provide systems engineering management and technical direction for the design analysis, requirements definition, interface design and development of communications, information technology, and sensor systems
• Provide engineering oversight for the installation, integration, fielding, field analysis, operation, maintenance, and testing of deployed systems, subsystems and components
• Knowledge of military C4ISR/C5ISR Systems
• Experience as a supervisor and/or functional lead
• Able to successfully complete a DHS CBP Background Investigation
• 15 years of experience with C4ISR/C5ISR systems, 5 years in a Supervisor role
• Cisco Network Certification
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #CJP