Learning & Development Coordinator
1 day left
- Full Time
Grady Management Inc., one of the area's leading property management firms is seeking a Learning and Development Coordinator to support Operations to include training, employee development, soft skills, and promoting a culture of continuous learning.
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Develop and lead training for new and current employees on enterprise software both in person, online, and via phone.
- Track, verify, and report on training compliance
- Perform analytical and administrative tasks
- Answer inquiries and concerns as needed and provide superior customer service both internally and externally.
- Work with management to maximize each community’s strengths and resources.
- Provide competitive market research, analysis, and recommendations on revenue management
- Assist with start-up and acquisition of new properties.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, Real Page, and OneSite
- Multi-family housing experience.
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse populations orally and in writing
- Ability to multi-task and maintain strong attention to detail
- Ability to lead small group trainings and ensure effective communication of information.
Four-year college degree strongly preferred.
Local travel may be required.
Grady Management, Inc.
8630 Fenton Street, Suite 625
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Apply for Learning & Development Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly