Team Leader, Integrated Care Management Department
Bachelor's Level Degree - NURSING
Required: Nursing - 3 years
Preferred: None, unless noted in the “Other” section below
Required: Registered Nurse
Preferred: Basic Life Support
Required: Communication, Critical Thinking, Service Orientation
Preferred: None, unless noted in the “Other” section belowSentara RMH Medical Center, located in Harrisonburg, Virginia, is seeking a full time Team Leader of our Integrated Care Management Department.
- Assumes responsibility, accountability and leadership for the daily operations including coordination of work, quality, and service for Integrated Care Management.
- Assists the supervisor in the Department of Integrated Care Management for assigned site/function.
- Participates in the work activities of assigned teams and provides case management services as needed.
- Maintains fiscal accountability for departmental activities. Provides feedback on hiring and evaluations of personnel.
Sentara RMH Medical Center, a Magnet® designated hospital located in Harrisonburg, Virginia, serves a seven-county area with a population of 218,000 residents. The 238-bed community hospital partnered with the Sentara Healthcare system in May of 2011. Sentara RMH features the RMH Hahn Cancer Center, a state of the art center equipped with the latest cancer fighting technologies available in the nation.
As the third largest employer in Virginia, Sentara Healthcare was named by Forbes Magazine as one of America's best large employers. We offer a variety of amenities to our employees, including, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Annual Leave, Sick Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement funds with matching contribution
- Supplemental insurance policies, including legal, Life Insurance and AD&D among others
- Work Perks program including discounted movie and theme park tickets among other great deals
- Opportunities for further advancement within our organization
Sentara employees strive to make our communities healthier places to live. We're setting the standard for medical excellence within a vibrant, creative, and highly productive workplace. For information about our employee benefits, please visit:
BLS (if in a clinical setting). Specialty certification required within one-year of eligibility for ICMS (ACM, CCM, CCCTM or RN-BC), and upon hire for Oncology Service Line ICMs, Oncology Certified Nurse (ONC) or Certified Breast Care Nurse (CBCN). 3 years Case Management experience preferred. For those in Behavioral Health - Certification in de-escalation training within 15 days of hire and annually PACE specific incumbents for this position require a minimum of one year of experience working with the frail or elderly population.