Education Support Specialist III
Job Category : Classified Staff
Working hours :
Salary : Commensurate with education and experience.
Web Announcement :
Program Operations Coordinator
The Office of the Provost at George Mason University is seeking a Program Operations Coordinator within the Office of International Enrollment Partnerships (IEP). George Mason University has a strong institutional commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its faculty and staff, and strongly encourages candidates to apply who will enrich Masonâ€™s academic and culturally inclusive environment.
The Office of International Enrollment Partnerships identifies new potential university partners, creates structured enrollment programs, executes new agreements, and maintains existing partnerships to increase the enrollment of international students at George Mason University.
Responsibilities: The Program Operations Coordinator supports all the operations (non-academic) of international enrollment partnership creation with the intention of recruiting, retaining and sustaining these partnerships with campus delegation visits, international visits, and marketing efforts.
Required Qualifications: IEP is seeking someone with demonstrated work experience in higher education and/or international student services, event/meeting management, marketing and website content management. The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Bachelorâ€™s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Eligibility to work in the United States without sponsorship;
- Possesses interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact with Mason students, faculty and staff;
- Is detail oriented, able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks with differing deadlines;
- Is computer literate and adept at email, Microsoft Excel, desktop publishing, and internet programs for communications, surveys, etc.;
- Has experience with website content management;
- Possesses substantial second language skills; Mandarin Chinese (preferred)
- Possesses cross-cultural understanding (required) and/or experience working with students from China (preferred); and
- Is willing and able to travel abroad.
- Student advising experience preferred; and
- Has knowledge of CRM software.
Special Instructions : For full consideration, applicants must apply for position number 02246z at http://jobs.gmu.edu/; complete and submit the online application; and upload a cover letter, resume, and a list of three professional references with contact information.
MasonAd : Great Careers Begin at Mason!
George Mason University is an innovative, entrepreneurial institution with national distinction in both academics and research. Mason holds a top U.S. News and World Report Up and Coming spot for national universities and is recognized for its global appeal and excellence in higher education.
Mason is currently the largest and most diverse university in Virginia with students and faculty from all 50 states and over 135 countries studying in over 200 degree programs at campuses in Arlington, Fairfax and Prince William, as well as at learning locations across the commonwealth. Rooted in Masons diversity is a campus culture that is both rewarding and exciting, work that is meaningful, and opportunities to both collaborate and create.
If you are interested in joining the Mason family take a look at our current opportunities and catch some Mason spirit at jobs.gmu.edu/!
George Mason University, Where Innovation is Tradition.
Equity Statement : George Mason University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, committed to promoting inclusion and equity in its community. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Close Date :