A/P - entry level
Seeking a AP to join a reputable and dynamic commercial real estate firm that is located in the DC metro area. The ideal person will possess strong communication and organizational skills. The A/P will be working with a high volume of invoices (preparing & posting). This is a great opportunity for a current or recent college graduate with a passion in real estate and accounting. The firm is located near the DuPont circle area (metro accessible) and surrounded by tons of shops and restaurants!
- Code residential and commercial invoices
- Update and enter vouchers
- Arrange information/documents with invoices and checks
- Prepare AP reports
- Maintain payment schedules
- Process 1099's and 1096's annually
- Assist with year-end audits
*Interested candidates, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at email@example.com for immediate consideration. Questions may be directed to 301-998-4690.Job Requirements
- BS in Accounting/Finance (preferred)
- 2+ yrs of exp.
- MRI (preferred)
- Strong communication skills
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Andrea Wilkinson