Accountant/Payroll - DC
Seeking an Accountant/Payroll to join an reputable and amazing non-profit organization located in the DC metro area. The organization focuses on public health for individuals around the country. They strive to support and help others in the health industry. The Accountant/Payroll will be assisting the Controller and CFO in carrying out the day-to-day accounting activities with specific emphasis on payroll transactions.
- Journal entries
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Salary verification's for disability claims as requested by Human Resources
- Quarterly tax returns (form 941)
- Knowledge of child support, garnishments and IRS levies
- Process employee expense reports in compliance with organization travel policies
- Respond to all requests for W-9 forms, etc. as requested by outside vendors
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at email@example.com for immediate consideration. Questions can be directed to 301-998-4690.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field
- 2-3+ years’ experience payroll processing and tax filling
- Knowledge of payroll systems with a background in grants and contracts a plus
- Advanced skills Microsoft Office
- Experience with Paychex and GreatPlains (required)
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Andrea Wilkinson