Accounting Manager - $65-85k (DOE)
Seeking an Accounting Manager to join an reputable and accomplished company that focuses on the housing industry in the Chantilly, VA area. The company is looking for someone to join and take control of several department such as Accounting, HR and IT functions. The company offers a stellar benefits package along with a competitive salary.
- Oversee Accounting/HR/IT duties
- Oversee reports/budgets/employee benefits
- Oversee the Accounting and HR staff
- Ability to develop and analyze financial data, financial forecasts
- Track budgets
- Manage payroll and Bonus/commission processing
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!Job Requirements
- 6+ in accounting/finance
- CPA preferred
- Residential Real Estate/Construction exp.
- Timberline or Sage 100
- BS in Accounting, prefer MA
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Andrea Wilkinson