Certified Medical Assistant
6 days left
- Full Time
Awesome opportunity for a motivated Medical Assistant! A BUSY Family Medicine practice is looking to add to their team. Must have strong interpersonal skills and good follow through; be highly organized and detail oriented; and have previous related experience.
Monday - Friday; 8:00am - 5:00pm
CONTRACT POSITION to last 6-12 weeks (possibility for extension).
- Room patients, obtain vitals, patient history and reason for seeking care
- Maintain work area, exam rooms, supplies, medications and immunizations
- Clean and sterilize medical instruments
- Perform basic triage per specific office protocol procedures
- Obtains patient's vital signs
- Conducts urinalysis
- Performs EKG
- Assists with patient care and management
- Answer telephones and direct calls to appropriate staff.
- Current CMA/RMA License or Diploma from accredited school.
- 2 yrs of Medical Assistant experience(outside of externship)
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Current CPR/BLS card
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray
- Experienced with drawing blood and giving injections
- Must have the ability to multi-task
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Amanda Brooks